I've Missed You is a monochrome screen print set by the artist Mike Lee. It is a signed and numbered edition of 75 with matching numbers.
· 5 layer monochrome screen prints
· Edition "Sweetheart" and "I'm Sorry"
· Hahnemühle 300 gsm 100 % cotton paper
· 60 x 60 cm (23,6 x 23,6 inch)
· Signed and numbered by the artist
· Edition of 75 (matching numbers)
Mike Lee (b. 1983, Placentia, CA) is a New York based artist who received his BFA in 2006 from Otis College of Art and Design. Lee’s work has been exhibited in galleries across Los Angeles, New York, Hong Kong, and Tokyo including exhibitions at Over the Influence Gallery (Hong Kong), Japanese American National Museum (Los Angeles), the Honolulu Museum of Art (Hawaii), and the Vincent Price Art Museum (Los Angeles). He currently lives and works in Port Chester, New York.
Mike Lee "Sunny Days", Over the Influence, Los Angeles
Mike Lee, The Garage Amsterdam, Amsterdam